Looking to get in touch? Great! I love reader mail.
I’m happy to help you get on the road, plan your trip, ease your fears, and answer any questions you might have. However, e-mail has gotten so out of control lately and I first must ask you to read the following guidelines before sending me a message:
- If you are looking for general destination information, please consult the destination tab first. Basic information on what to see, do, and how much things cost in a place can be found throughout the site. Emails that ask “what should I do in [x]?” will simply go unresponded.
- If you wondering where you should start on planning your trip or feeling lost, use the start here link on the top left of the navigation bar. That’s the best place to begin using this website.
- I love itineraries but planning them is a very personal process. My advice is always to simply avoid doubling back and move in one direction! For what places to go and thing to see, only you can answer that. Itinerary feedback will also go unresponded.
- If you work in PR, don’t send me press releases or put me on your mailing list. Ever.
- I do not accept guest posts and inquiries will be deleted.I don’t do sponsored posts, text links, or other advertising. All inquiries will be deleted.
- Please don’t send me review copies of your book.
- Please keep all emails to two paragraphs or less.
I’ll help any way I can! The more specific your question the better. Email-me at email@example.com.